Взрослые сериалы и фильмы.

Сайт Ozz.tv

Текущее время: 23 фев 2018, 11:00

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Global in CS GO Global
СообщениеДобавлено: 13 фев 2018, 11:44 

Global in CS GO
Global, he is the World elite, he the Dream of almost any player in CS GO. The highest rank in KS GO. That people only don't do for receiving so important rank: both bustit accounts and buy Cheats. But I will tell that both in the first, and in the second case nothing good from this will leave. In the first case you fast will merge your rank if you aren't globaly though you can just not play MM. And in the second there is a risk that will ban your account and farewell cs and all your expensive skins which you so love, and nerves, including. To receive this rank you have to be able to do in CS GO everything, at least perfectly well and on very excellent to shoot, and at the same time to have the same team of timeyt. Therefore I can advise you 70% of time in CS GO find for firing, 20% to counters, and 10% the game, but this my personal opinion. Smurfs are very useful for many trainings. Smurfs to buy we provide Instant delivery on csgo smurf ranked account . By the experience I can tell that global can be too both is weaker, and is stronger. To raise a bright example of that what globat really from scratch in a year, and even quicker. And cyberathletes too of a global, but to become the cyberathlete they play not the first decade. And if to put from what it is possible to stick together a global, so it from your trainings of firing, counters (grenades, replanting, a lumbago and тд.), and works with your team, (cast, transfer of information, development of strategy) there will also be to you happiness of the world elite. Also I will tell that in solo too it is possible to up a global, but here actually the talent or titanic persistence will already be required. Though those who in solo up a global, you can consider yourself the genius of reaction, an aim and tactics.
Other ranks in CS GOhttps://csgostore24.com/On other ranks I won't accent, I will tell you all subtleties of increase in ranks better and what all this depends on.
How to raise a rank in CS GO
The rank is a peculiar level, and ELO points is peculiar experience points which you score. As soon as, these points cross border of the following level, you raise a rank.
how to raise a rank in cs goAte points to you add for a victory in a match, and diminish for loss. That is it isn't important how many times you killed and how many times killed you, only the victory at a match is important. But there is a theory that the relation of murders and death can influence ELO points, but many times it is less than a victory. There are to that proofs: sometimes raised to players a rank at loss of team, and happened on the contrary. But besides these cases big rarity. And it can be as a system error

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа